Reservations for any tours are compulsory. The following services are included : Trasportation in air conditioned minivan or sedan private car, entrance tickets in the designed sites and meal when indicated.
All our excursions are with pick and drop off at your hotel in Paris inside the peripheric, where our driver-guide will come to pick you up. Return transfer is not included for the following tours : Paris City tour and Cruise, Paris City Tour and lunch(Eiffel tower,Montmartre..), Orsay Museum and all the tours finishing at the Louvre Museum.
Pick up time can vary within 20 minutes according to the traffic in Paris but will not have no impact on the tour duration. In this case, information is given to the hotel desk or directly to you in your room knowing the total duration of the tour includes 30 minutes for the hotel pick up and the driving time as well.
Euroscope Paris reserves all rights to modify or to cancel any tour if the safety or the comfort of the passagers requires it or in case of strike or administrative instructions. In case of delay caused by the client, we can't wait more than 10 minutes. No refund even partial for client who voluntarily discontinues any of the tour or missed the tour for late arrival or no show.
Euroscope Paris is not responsible for delays, irregularity, strike, weather conditions, loss or theft of any personal belongings.
The prices are guaranteed as far as the current economic conditions remain stable. Euroscope Paris reserves all right to proceed to any modifications in case of unexpected external price increase.
For the night tours including cabaret and dinner-cruise, jeans and jogging shoes are forbidden. Formal dress is strongly recommended.
It is strickly forbidden to smoke ( Law issued 17 September 1977 ) to eat and to drink alcoholic beverages in the vehicle.
Children rates : This rate is applied for all children below 17 or 11 years old, depending on the tour. The children below 2 years old are not accepted in our tour to preserve the comfort of the other clients except when the tour is operated on a private basis.
These general conditions for the sale of the tours comply with the law n° 92-645 issued 13 juillet 1992 and the articles 95 to 103 of the decret n°94-490 issued 15 june 1994 which determine the conditions of practice of the operations relating to the activity of travel agent as well as the articles R.211-5 to R211-13 of the Tourism code. These articles are at your disposal for consultation in our agency, 46 rue de Provence 75009 Paris.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing by fax or email. No claim will be taken into consideration one month after the service has been given.
1/2 day & full day Tours
1. Until one week prior to the service: no penalty except for tours with lunch or dinner at the Eiffel Tower, Versailles and all Museums guided tours (Louvre, Orsay, Notre-Dame Ste-Chapelle, Picasso in le Marais) and Bâteaux Parisiens (lunch or dinner) where the penalty is 20 euros per person.
2. Less than 6 days prior to the service for the tours above: 100% is due
3. One week to 2 days for all the other tours: 20% penalty
4. Less than 2 days before the tour date: no refund, 100% is due
Luxury trips 2, 3 or 4 days tour
1. One month prior to the service: 30% penalty
2. One week prior to the service: 50% penalty
3. Less than 6 days prior to the service: no refund, 100% is due
1. Until 2 days prior to the service: no penalty
2. 2 days to 1 day prior to the service: 50% penalty
3. Less than 1 day prior to the service: no refund, 100% is due
Coach Service Transfers & Excursions
1. Until one week prior to the service: no penalty
2. One week to 3 days: 50% of rate
3. 3 days prior to departure: no refund, 100% is due
Clients with wheelchair
Transfers: All wheelchair must be collaspible. Scooter folding wheelchair can't be load in our Mercedes minivan as well as clients who have to stay on his wheelchair during the transfer. In this case please contact us for quotation as we have a partner able to fullfill such request.
Tours: There are a very limited number of our semi-private tours Euroscope regular program which can accept disabled client even with folding wheelchair: Paris city tour, Giverny, Fontainebleau & night tours.
All other tours of the brochure which require many walking trips need to be operated on a private basis. We need to be informed with all reservations of collapsible wheelchair and disabled clients. Please contact us for additionnal information's. We can't accept more than one wheelchair per vehicle.
This policy is implemented to preserve the comfort of the other clients sharing the tour.